Monday 26 November 2018

Luzzle

http://smartiescollector.com

Went into a shop. Eating a tube of Smarties. Looked up. Security guard just immediately pointing for me to leave. Rather taken aback by this I did so. I promptly walked past the huge glass store windows outside doing the “V” sign to him through them. He saw me and came running out after me. Ran down and into some snooker hall. Coming back out I dropped some loose snooker balls to slow the guard down. Then chased into a less busy market area a bit like those in Glasgow I seemed to be there looking for good places to get lost/hide. Eventually really crowded market and I hid in one of several big baskets. As the guard rummaged through these the Pakistani stallholders told him to treat their stock with some respect and beat it-

No comments:

Post a Comment