Friday 1 November 2019

Gopunt


Dutch guy in the supermarket. He had blonde hair which was thinning and a small moustache, quite like one of the local train ticket inspectors(?). I guided him back to some hotel. It was a sort of tall/small box on the corner of a large surrounding square. Quite dull and weird. The dining area was on the ground floor. Went in and sat down to talk with Aye Dubya who was with his girlfriend and two others. I was worried about not ordering anything. Vee Dee and her boyfriend were at another table. He looked terrible. They met at the RIDE and The Charlatans 'Daytripper' concerts. His mum sent him to get to know her. After this I must have been on the run. Got caught and- 

Now back in my little brother's year at school. I was in Mrs Bee's English class. We were getting our lunch in class after which I had to tidy up because I was late or had been the last to find a seat. Seated like so. I went up to the other table (next to mine) to get my lunch. I think that at this point I proclaimed my genius. Mrs Bee was saying something that ended in, “might've/could've been a genius.” In response I roared, “I am a genius!” Pretty startling-

Lunch was mince mixed with big thick bits of carrot and another side of vegetables of cauliflower and carrot. I had about three spoonfuls of mince and one of veg. I went and sat down. Ayy Dubya came in from Mrs Dubya's class. Someone from my table went as a swap in his place. The class wanted my little brother to go. He was walking about our class but didn't go. I was still eating my lunch a short while after when Dee EmmCeeEmm did something to my head. I dispatched him with two punches in the mouth. He was shocked and slightly dazed. Mrs Bee was taking us to the headmaster's office. Along the way Dee EmmCeeEmm, now angry, tried to exact his revenge. Marched outside across to office. At this point Dee tried to jam me in a swing gate (like that you'd find at a farmer's field). I could only shrug my shoulders at Mrs Bee. We were both put on a light plane. Dee had to sit at the front and I sat further back. Like so- 


There were two security guys on board for us. One of them (the one assigned to me) left. The one assigned to Dee was still around until a call came over his walkie-talkie and he too left. Then Pee Gee (the local supermarket baker) came aboard. He seemed to have a grudge against me. He had a metal nameplate which he was threatening me with. He started the plane. Staring at Dee he wandered up the plane (talking as he did so) to me and turned his back to enter the cockpit. Big mistake. He went 'bye-bye' as I toed his head in before he even know what was going on. I ran down and entered the plane cockpit. There was a warning voice saying, “pilot” over and over. Trying to find the brake – now travelling along a motorway in the plane. Eventually found it and the plane screeched across the motorway, passing in front of an oncoming lorry and heading towards some trees. Like so- 


Very frightening as we must have narrowly missed colliding with it. Realising we were going to crash I pelted out of the cockpit into the back as we smashed, plummeted and wellied our way through the trees. We'd escaped. Now a dark night. Lots of lightning. Running through the trees at the side of the motorway. Running at an incredible rate. The weird thing was the other guy (Dee?) and myself seemed to be running back in the direction we'd come. Hid while cars passed- 

Now suddenly being chased through a housing estate. Quite like Stakehill, Largs. Frightening. They had caught the other guy on someone's driveway. I was running about at some yellow stone building. Square pillars. Must have been about 20 men and women all with some sort of grudge against me. They seemed to be a group but tried to catch em one at a time. Kept them off by dodging in and out of the pillars, punching them squarely in the face each time. Something to do with a stone stairway up the building? Two other people then started to fight with each other, leaving me in the background-

No comments:

Post a Comment