Wednesday 8 May 2024

Fruntallan


Concrete structure with narrow supporting uprights – no windows so instead open from about 1m to 2.5m in height, running in a continuous strip. In the basement of this structure is Missing Records and one of the staff, to my surprise, is launching his band's new CD. I explore the shop's racks and congratulate him (on the CD) on my way out. On going back up and outside it seems to me that the structure is covered in much more graffiti than I recall – a phrase 'NO - -' is daubed on the floor. I go around to my right and walk a bit then take another right and I end up in a basic bar/cafe, all tubular steel tables and colourful, but basic, chairs. I meet my late friend Jay Emm and as we are chatting I am troubled as to whether I should tell him that I know he's going to pass away soon-

No comments:

Post a Comment