Wednesday 22 November 2023

Duzzkhard


I am with Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazzard television show. (I may be the character Bo, but I'm not sure.) I seem to be in this episode as well as watching it – a glitch of the dreamescape – and it feels like I've seen, if not dreamed, all this before. We are on the shore of a beach (Largs?) with a tarmac path to our left and the beach/shallows immediately to our right. Boss Hogg is walking on the surface of the clear, still seawater, puzzled by the unusual foam-like substance that lurks just under the surface (and which is evidently substantial enough to support his portly frame). We reach the edge of this strange underwater material – and it is at this point that I'm quite sure I've seen this episode before as I know the material is oil that has solidified and can be taken up and torn with one's bare hands... and that Boss Hogg will fall through it at some point, huffing and puffing to great comedic effect-

No comments:

Post a Comment