Wednesday 20 September 2023

Whillid


I am on a train going to work. It is my first day. I am travelling with a man in his mid-50s. He is familiar (Gee-oh-Bee?) with glasses and close cropped hair. He's polite friendly and encouraging, going so far as urging me to accompany him. I do so-

When we arrive at -?- it is after 9am. I realise I am without my work clothes – I left them behind (at home?) - and am in a right panic as I'm wearing a tatty blue t-shirt over a white long-sleeved top. I pull at the shirt, poking my finger through the evident holes. I had hoped that Mr. Glasses could run me home in his car(?) but no, he has to go to work-

As such I'm left on the train(?) on my own and have to get all of my stuff(?) off before it leaves to make the return journey. A young, thin guy gets on and starts to help me shift my stuff. I then get off the train and on to the platform. My 'stuff' includes a guitar, an amp and a printer box(?) which is in a sort of square layout with a cordon around it-

No comments:

Post a Comment