Wednesday 19 July 2023

Luttintie


Myself and an old primary school (female) acquaintance Jay Eff at my brother, Dee Emm's? She and I are out together but I am adamant that Kay Emm knows this, and that nothing happened – purely innocent-

The dreamescape becomes a cross-section through an organic, conger eel-esque underground train. The train is populated by a changing roster of freakish, skeletal occupants who sit and stare, piercing bright white eyes glowing from in under their dark, unsettling sockets. This section moves as I see three times-

I break the cold tap in the bathroom. It is almost like a bottle screwcap and water is spraying everywhere. I need my big brother to fix it – there's a bit of sprung wire inside I'm sure – and he uses some white, not metal(?), and drops it at one point before warning me to let it cool in his attempt to repair-

No comments:

Post a Comment