Wednesday 5 April 2023

Wlooduu


I am with my (old school) friend Aye Dubya. I have a wig (of sorts) that is styled in a similar fashion to, say, SIA's hair. The wig itself is made from the same stringy-ish material as a mop and looks very similar in appearance as a result. This “hair" is rooted back into a black plastic skullcap which has an (upside down) 'V' shape cut into the front centre, presumably to incorporate the bridge of the nose (although, of course, this would mean the wearer would have it pretty much down over their eyes). I actually tilt my head back as such to achieve this. To add to my appearance I put on a bull snout(?) mask and wear a set of oversized false teeth too, jammed in below, all the while trying not to choke on them. With this confused disguise (just about!) perched in place I exclaim to Aye, “This is gonnae f**k yeez up!”-

No comments:

Post a Comment